31. German. Based in the Netherlands. Works as a front-end developer.
Straight. He/him/his. ~180 cm. Extroverted & very shy. A six, maybe a seven; can be a nine if you like my humor. Good listener.
This page is meant to be as unfiltered and as subtext-free as I can manage.
+ I like
meeting my friends is the single most important thing to me; it's my favorite hobby
- love you
- web development
- sci-fi (sentient robots!)
- fantasy (to calm down from too much robots)
- some popular sciences (to look cool in the café)
- some canonical world (to look cool in the café also)
- the Saga comic series (too horny for the café)
- space stuff, nature, photography, art
- pancakes, cinnamon rolls, wine (port), spending entirely too much time in cafés
− I don't like
- homophobes, racists, misogynists, fascists, macho men
- people who make their cars/bikes loud
- people who smoke in public places, especially near others, people who eat, worst: near children
- roller coasters
- (surely to be continued)
? I want
A companion, a friend, a lover. To not be alone. But:
Dating is fucking weird. (Mu-An). And it's certainly not working for me.
A relationship would be nice. Don't mind someone older. Not opposed to something casual (though I don't know what that's like, so perhaps I won't like it; one can only try). Would prefer something long-lasting.
I need physical touch. This isn't about sex. Well, it can be. The point: I want someone who's willing to be close to me.
! To consider
I greatly dislike doing unfamiliar things alone (traveling, new hobbies, going to bars, etc.). I very much love doing unfamiliar things together. I'm independent, but this aspect can make me depend on others sometimes. You might not like that.
Want to know more? Write me @kleinfreund or find my email.
Want a page like this? single.fyi.
Things I currently like:
- Black Country, New Road: Ants From Up There
- Natalia Lafourcade: De Todas las Flores
- Laura Groves: Committed Language this is still so good, I wish she'd put out new music
- Jessie Ware: Free Yourself
- Fontaines D.C.: Jackie Down the Line
- Laura Groves: Sky at Night
- Angel Olsen: Lark If I'd do celebrity crushes …
- Crippled Black Phoenix: Hunok Csatája
- Boy Harsher: Pain (Remastered)
- Greta Gerwig: Barbie
- Christopher Nolan: Oppenheimer
- Daniel Kwan + Daniel Scheinert: Everything Everywhere All at Once
- Martha Wells: The Murderbot Diaries Ohhh, I still love these. Can't wait for System Collapse
- J. S. Dewes: The Last Watch + The Exiled Fleet
- Arkady Martine: A Memory Called Empire + A Desolation Called Peace
- Cixin Liu: Remembrance of Earth's Past (a.k.a. The Three-Body Problem trilogy) most profound piece of sci-fi I ever read
- Baldur's Gate 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- The Chronicles of Myrtana: Archolos